UPDATE09/17/11 – Hulu Site Update
It appears Hulu made a change to their site that limits AdBlock Video to blocking ads the same as other ad blockers (no ad is shown, but a wait time is required). If the show on Hulu is also available on a site we support (ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, etc) we recommend viewing at those sites so you can take full advantage of AdBlock Video.
1. Get a browser like Firefox or Flock (a Firefox deriative)
2. Open Firefox and look under the Tools tab on the toolbar.
3. The third choice down should be Add-ons. (use Google Chrome Web Store for Google Chrome)
4. Click this choice and search for the add-on Ad-Block.
NOTE: Ad-Block Plus will not only get rid of the commercials on Hulu with the proper extension but also remove unwanted ads from almost any site on the web!
5. Ad-Block Plus should now be in your toolbar on Firefox in the far right hand corner.
6. Click the arrow next to the stop sign and choose Preferences.
7. A window should pop-up make sure Adblocking rules is highlighted in the large portion of the screen.
8. Go to the top toolbar and choose Filters.
9. Choose Add Filters.
10. Add the following filters to AdBlock Plus:
Enjoy watching your favorite shows and movies with no commercial interruptions at all!